Job ID: 289974016
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- OSF Pulmonary seeks a BC/BE, interventional pulmonology, pulmonary/critical care, fellowship trained physician, to join our growing group of 3 pulmonary physicians, as well as an Advanced Practice Provider.
- This is a full-time, employed, salary-supported opportunity.
- Our practice is dedicated to education, research and innovation in order to provide the highest quality care to those patients we serve in our ambulatory pulmonary practice.
- A typical schedule includes a mix of dedicated clinic time and hospital/critical care service.
- Opportunity exists in development of a COPD Clinic as well as Sleep Lab readings and pulmonology services at other regional hospitals.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center was ranked the #23 Best Regional Hospital in Illinois by US News and World Report.
- Trauma Center Verified by Committee on Trauma of the American College of Surgeons:The ACS verification means that all care associated with our trauma program, is recognized as one of the best in the nation. In fact, we are one of only two Illinois hospitals to achieve ACS trauma center verification.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center was placed on the Best US Hospitals List by US News and World Report, 2017 2018.
- Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the third largest city in Illinois. The area offers beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses, riverfront events, and water sports offer fun for all.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile