Job ID: 289974015
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a board certified/board eligible endocrinologist to join one other endocrinologist and three diabetic educators in a busy practice.
- Position is primarily outpatient with opportunity to provide inpatient care.
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group primary care physicians in the area.
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- Call coverage is supported by an after-hours call center staffed by registered nurses.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
- The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks, 10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and fish.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile