Job ID: 289974011
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- OSF HealthCare is recruiting an Urologist for our practice position, in Galesburg, Illinois.
- This Urology practice currently has one full time physician who is supported by three colleagues our of our Peoria OSF Urology group.
- Only urology practice servicing a primary referral area population base of nearly 80,000.
- Ambulatory office connected to OSF Saint Mary Medical Center, providing a robust in and out-patient surgical opportunity complimenting a busy ambulatory practice.
- A full time physician with general urology surgical skills and high degree of patient experience will quickly build a high volume practice.
- Clinic procedures include 20-35 per day and up to 3 inpatient consultations per day.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF HealthCare St. Mary Medical Center is a 99-bed acute care hospital providing state-of-the art therapeutic, diagnostic, medical surgical services to Galesburg, Illinois and surrounding areas. https://www.osfhealthcare.org/st-mary/.
- While the city offers the best of urban living from great restaurants to excellent entertainment and recreational activities, anyone you ask can tell you that Galesburg's small town roots is at the heart of everything that goes on here.
- A city rich in history, Galesburg is one of the only remaining historic sites where the famous Lincoln-Douglas debates occurred. Both Carl Sandburg and former President Ronald Reagan resided here and their homes are still available for viewing.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile