Job ID: 289974008
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
Infectious Disease Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a board certified/board eligible infectious disease physician to join one other infectious disease physician in a robust and growing practice.
- Be a part of OSF Healthcare Guilford Square Specialty Clinic a multidisciplinary clinic including allergy, plastic surgery, otolaryngology, and audiology.
- Practice includes outpatient clinic and inpatient consultative service, with rounding at only one medical center.
- Excellent Ambulatory Care Center located within OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center for infusions.
- Strong support and collaboration from OSF Home Health and Pharmacy, with employed infectious disease pharmacist and system wide antibiotic stewardship.
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group primary care physicians, OSF employed specialists and OSF employed hospitalists.
- Practice has a growing Adult HIV population.
- Opportunity for committee involvement both at the hospital and within the medical group, including Infection Control and Quality.
- 1:2 call schedule
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- We sponsor H1B visa waivers.
- This opportunity offers a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus an RVU bonus structure. Comprehensive benefit package includes paid malpractice, CME, association dues and membership, 4 weeks paid time off, health, life, and dental insurance, matching 401K and relocation assistance.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile