Job ID: 289974003
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
Primary Care Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Busy Family Medicine practice seeks an additional residency trained, board certified physician to serve a well-established and growing patient base in Morton, Illinois. Patient base ranges from birth to the geriatric population.
- This is an outpatient only practice. Call is 1:10 with nurse triage taking first call after hours. Physicians and advanced practice providers share in the call group.
- This center offers services including full imaging (CT, MRI, ultrasound, x-ray), lab services and in-house physical therapy. Also located in the building is a pediatric practice and PromptCare.
- Be a part of team based care in a collaborative group environment. We utilize physicians, APNs, PAs, RNs and CMAs along with an extended care team of nurse case manager, social worker and in-house behavioral health professional to provide patient centered care.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile