Job ID: 289973998
Last Updated: 7/7/2021
Primary Care Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Practice in a beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical office with other experienced family physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Call of 1:7 with physicians taking their own call after hours.
- This is an outpatient only position. In-patients are covered by our employed hospitalist group.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile