Job ID: 289973988
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Dynamic Rheumatology practice is expanding and seeking an additional BC/BE physician to join the practice.
- Two Rheumatologists support this practice and three specially trained rheumatology advanced nurse practitioners.
- Call is 1:4
- On site polarized microscope and lab.
- Patients seen from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients per day.
- Incoming physician has the opportunity for regional outreach work.
- Beautiful office located by OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and downtown Peoria.
- Teaching with academic appointment and research are integral parts of this opportunity although it is not a formal requirement.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile