Job ID: 289973972
Last Updated: 7/7/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- The department of pediatrics, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and the Childrens Hospital of Illinois are seeking a physician with expertise in pediatric gastroenterology to serve as a full time member of the faculty.
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core beliefs and Mission.And with four FertilityCare Centers located throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to succeed.
- Rank will be commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Professional components include in-patient rotation coverage and general gastroenterology clinic coverage.
- Scholarly and research interests are highly desirable, along with experience in teaching medical students and residents.
- The candidate must be board certified or board-eligible in pediatric gastroenterology.
- Develop, conduct and obtain funding for clinical and/or basic research in the field of pediatric gastroenterology.
- Participate in teaching medical students, residents and other health professionals.
- Participate in direct patient care.
- Perform other duties of a university faculty member including committee assignments, curriculum development, student counseling and administration.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile