Job ID: 289973971
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- The Department of Pediatrics at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria (UICOMP) seeks Pediatric Neurology physicians for multiple positions at the level of Assistant/Associate Professor or Professor of Pediatrics to enhance a growing division.
- Ideal Child Neurology candidate will be BC/BE in Pediatrics or in Neurology with a Pediatric Neurology concentration and will hold or have applied for an Illinois physician's license. Extensive clinical experience in pediatric neurology with advanced training in EEG and epilepsy is desired.
- The position includes patient care services, teaching medical students and residents, and opportunities to pursue research.
- We offer the medical sophistication of a major referral center and cultural diversity in a family oriented community without big city hassles or cost of living. Rank and compensation commensurate with qualifications.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile