Job ID: 289973970
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- The department of pediatrics, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Childrens Hospital of Illinois, are seeking an additional pediatric pulmonologist to our existing pulmonary team.
- Professional components include clinical, educational and research responsibilities.
- Scholarly and research interests are highly desirable, along with experience in teaching medical students and residents.
- The candidate must be board certified or board-eligible in pediatric pulmonology.
- Provide care, diagnostic and treatment services to children with pulmonary conditions.
- Take steps to enhance the quality of pulmonary services delivered at Childrens Hospital of Illinois and the department of pediatrics.
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core beliefs and Mission.And with four FertilityCare Centers located throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to succeed.
- To be an active part of the CF Center at Childrens Hospital of Illinois.
- To contribute to the educational programs and activities for medical students and residents in relation to pediatric pulmonology.
- Maintain a spirit of inquiry and scholarship in the activities of the pulmonology service.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile