Job ID: 289973963
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
Behavioral Disabilities Pediatrician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- The new developmental-behavioral pediatrician will support and be responsible for the continued development of five comprehensive service lines within the Division of Child Development.
- These service lines include: autism, in-patient consult service, general development, ADHD, and cerebral palsy.
- Scholarly and research interests are highly desirable, along with experience in teaching medical students and residents.
- The candidate must be board-certified in pediatrics and fellowship trained in neuro-developmental disabilities or developmental-behavioral pediatrics.
- The compensation package and academic rank (associate or assistant professor) will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
- EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile