Job ID: 289973949
Last Updated: 7/7/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Saint Anthonys Physician Group, a multispecialty group practice of 29 providers, is looking for a Gastroenterologist to join a practice which currently has one GI physician and one APP.
- New graduates and experienced providers are encouraged to apply.
- Bread and Butter Gastroenterology cases.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony's Health Center is a two-campus, 203-bed acute care facility located in Alton, Illinois. https://www.osfhealthcare.org/saint-anthonys/.
- Located just 15 miles from St. Louis, Alton provides a small town feel with easy access to a full range of amenities, with great schools in the area, including Marquette High in St. Louis.
- Alton is ideal for the outdoor lover. Visitors can ride their bike down the Great River Road, take a peaceful hike at the Olin Nature Preserve or go to one of Altons 16 city parks that include multiple sports fields and playgrounds. Professional sports teams include the St. Louis Cardinals and Blues Hockey.
- Visitors can attend a play or musical at the Alton Little Theater or catch a concert at the Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater on the riverfront, or visit The Fox Theatre in nearby St. Louis, MO, a performing arts center and a former movie palace.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile