Job ID: 289973948
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Clinical and/or academic golden opportunity for a Nutrition Physician, as a part of our Nutritional Support Service (NSS).
- Be a part of the largest downstate academic medical center. Fourteen residencies and five fellowship programs are located at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center from the University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria.
- This service line manages complex patients requiring enteral and parenteral feeding interventions for both IP and OP care settings.
- Outpatient consultations services are available for evaluation, providing much needed continuity of expert specialist care to assist primary care teams and Gastroenterologists.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile