Job ID: 289969438
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
Urologist opening just 25 min southwest of Washington DC with premier urology group
Britt Medical Search
Urology practice is seeking to add additional BE/BC Urologists to its group in the Washington D.C. area. This premier urology practice in the Mid-Atlantic offers the most state-of-the-art urology care available nationwide.
The group currently operates 23 medical offices and 20 AAAHC-certified ambulatory surgery centers in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Harford, Howard, Carroll, Montgomery, Prince Georges, Wicomico, Worchester, MD counties, Baltimore City, and Sussex County, DE, and has a staff of more than 900 including 85 physicians, 78 who are urologists. Patients have the benefit of a large network of urology specialists here. Referrals to fellowship trained doctors within our group provide patients with an unparalleled continuum of care.
New grads and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
Located within an easy drive to the Beach, Mountains and Major City life, Maryland offers you the chance to experience outdoor adventures, life by the water, great seafood, city life, culture and history.
Why Work With Us?
- Were part of a growing national network of the best urology practices.
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and a family-first focus.
- We offer a unique culture of respect and personal growth with an emphasis on clinical excellence, delivering superior patient care, and helping our employees be the very best in their field.
- A commitment to community - our employees participate in volunteer opportunities and community outreach events throughout the year.
- We're a top place to work with a great work atmosphere in modern offices and state-of-the-art surgery centers with the latest technology.
- Fully implemented Electronic Health Record
- Fully implemented Medicare PQRI and ePrescribe
- Dedicated Medical Officer
- Dedicated Compliance Officer
- Physician Oversight Committee
- Monthly MM and Grand Rounds
- Journal Club
- Physician Mentoring Program
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Plan with an employer contribution
- PTO Accrual
- Corporate Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking
- Regular business hours, Monday to Friday -- your weekends are free!
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214531 and email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214531
View Full Employer Profile