Job ID: 289969420
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
Pulmonary/CC Opening in northeast North Carolina on the Waterfront
Britt Medical Search
Medical Group and Hospital located in northeast North Carolina are seeking a board certified Pulmonary/CC Physician to serve as the practices sole full-time provider. The successful candidate will build upon existing practice with support from the Medical Group.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges
- Established 9 hospital healthcare system with over 100 outpatient practices
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- 10 bed ICU
- Large built-in referral network
- Unique opportunity to expand existing practice
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Health System is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. It is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, it has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Live in a small town that honors its historic traditions while embracing the future. Its known as the Original Washington because its the first one named after President George Washington. It features one of the states largest commercial and residential historic districts, featuring stunning antebellum homes and other structures. Its located on the Tar and Pamlico rivers, serving as a gateway to the second largest estuary on the East Coast. Health care is an important industry in Washington and the surrounding area in addition to PCS Phosphate, Hackney Industries, Weyerhaeuser and Fountain Powerboats.
- Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico Sound
- 70 miles from the Crystal Coast beaches
- Scenic, waterfront downtown district which offers antique stores, art galleries and restaurants
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons -- ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing, including waterfront homes and land
- A number of school options including public, charter, parochial and private
- Parks Recreation Department offers a youth sports complex with baseball, softball and soccer fields; an aquatic and fitness center; waterfront parks and boat launching facilities
Hospital is a full-service hospital with an active medical staff of more than 50 physicians representing 20+ specialties, as well as more than 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and womens services. In addition there is a lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy. Also features the Marion L. Shepard Cancer Center, offering leading-edge chemotherapy and radiation therapy, among other cancer services.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214480 email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214480
View Full Employer Profile