Job ID: 289969419
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
Pulmonary/CC Physician opening in NE North Carolina - lake living!
Britt Medical Search
Medical Group located in northeast North Carolina, an hour north of Greenville, is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to establish a new practice. The successful candidate will have full practice start up support from Medical Group.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Hospital
- Growing 9 hospital healthcare system with over 100 outpatient practices
- 8 bed ICU
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Unique opportunity to build new practice
- Large built-in referral network
- Ability to live on or near beautiful Lake Gaston
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including relocation
Health System is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. It is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, it has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Hospital is a 204-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons -- ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214478 and email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214478
View Full Employer Profile