Job ID: 289969403
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
AP/CP Pathologist opening northeast of Modesto, CA
Britt Medical Search
Thriving pathology group, located in Northern Central California, is seeking an AP/CP Pathologist for a full-time position.
Comprised of twenty-three (23) Board Certified pathologists, employer is a general anatomic pathology specialty practice with board certified sub specialties in dermatopathology, cytopathology, molecular pathology, and hematopathology. Services have been provided to hospitals and physicians throughout Central and Northern California since 1948.
The successful candidate will be:
- Pathologist with 5 years of experience in a hospital setting and clinical lab experience or training.
- AP/CP Board Certified
- Comfortable as a Medical Director with active participation in clinical lab consultations, medical staff consultations, hospitals committees, tumor board preparation and presentation, ability and willingness to perform radiology adequacy assessment and engage with surgeons in the OR during frozen sections.
- Successful candidate would be a liaison between the hospital administration, medical staff, and the medical groups community.
- California Medical License (or in the process of obtaining one) and will be board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Compensation is highly competitive and commensurate with experience
- Benefits (i.e. Travel reimbursement, 401(k) plan, and medical reimbursement) are superlative.
- Permanent residence within thirty (30) minutes of the Modesto area preferred
- Relocation and signing bonus package are negotiable.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to 636-628-2412 along with your email address for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL213355
View Full Employer Profile