Job ID: 289969356
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
Family Medicine Physician Opening in Eastern NC
Britt Medical Search
Medical Group and Family Medicine practice are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established team of one physician and two Advanced Practice Providers. The practice offers primary care services to approximately 7,000 patients in the region. Excellent mentorship is available within the clinic.
- Employment by Medical Group
- 4-day work week option
- Outpatient Only
- No call
- Services include: primary preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, cardiology, moderate complexity lab, digital x-ray and helicopter transport access
- On-site health coach and Medicare wellness nurse
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service for inpatient care at Vidant Beaufort Hospital
- Ability to live near the Intracoastal Waterway
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: loan repayment, residency stipend, annual administrative stipend, relocation, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Hospital is a full-service hospital with an active medical staff of more than 50 physicians representing 20+ specialties, as well as more than 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and womens services. In addition there is a lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy.
Health System is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. It is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, it has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Nestled along the Inner Banks region of coastal North Carolina, Belhaven is a haven for boaters and sportsmen alike. Residents of Belhaven enjoy a family friendly community, vast country acreage, and historic waterfront home sites perfect for enjoying the sunrise and spectacular sunsets along the Pungo River.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons- ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- A multitude of recreation including golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Convenient access to the Pamlico Sound and the pristine Outer Banks of North Carolina
- DOWNTOWN BELHAVEN, with quality shops and a variety of restaurants, is within walking distance of the waterfront
- Ability to live on the water
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214485 email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214485
View Full Employer Profile