Job ID: 289969355
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
Family Medicine Physician Opening in northeast North Carolina - just an hour to the beach
Britt Medical Search
Medical Group and Family Medicine group in Northeast North Carolina are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine orMed-Peds physician to join a well-established practice. This opportunity affords a 4-day work week and a flexible schedule - promoting an attractive work/life balance.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Employment by Medical Group
- Join an established, experienced practice (1 physician and 1 APP)
- Excellent longevity within the practice -- providers and support staff
- Mentorship within the clinic
- Practice is located inside Hospital where 13 specialties and subspecialties are offered
- Lab and X-ray onsite
- Patient Education Nurse on-site
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Strong referral system
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive BenefitPackage to include: Student Loan Repayment, Annual Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental Vision, Disability Life Insurance
Health System is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. It is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, it has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Located on the banks of the Cashie River, Windsor is an historic community that proudly traces its roots to the 1700s. It was home to a former North Carolina governor whose plantation house there is lovingly restored. Windsor is the county seat of Bertie County and, within a few miles, it features antebellum homes, vast undeveloped acreage and plentiful gamelands appealing to outdoor enthusiasts. The town offers 10 parks and recreation facilities, including a mini zoo and river launch; a tree house park along the riverfront offers picturesque views and a quiet place to experience nature.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214482 email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214482
View Full Employer Profile