Job ID: 289968547
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
Urology Opening in Dayton, OH - Partnership Opportunity - Da Vinci Xi Robot
Britt Medical Search
Established hospital group is seeking an additional board certified/board eligible urologist due to tremendous growth. This is an exceptional opportunity, affiliated with a progressive health system surrounded by dynamic and family-friendly communities.
- Employment with UVPC/Premier Physician Network
- Call 1:4
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus, student loan forgiveness, and stipends available
- Robust benefit package including health, life, dental vision, relocation, malpractice insurance and more
- Comprehensive retirement options
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Paid vacation
- Collegial working environment
- Progressive 182-bed acute care hospital located on a beautiful 130-acre campus
- Affiliated with the largest health system in Southwest Ohio
- Office located in medical office building attached to UVMC
- Conveniently located on I-75, 25 miles north of Dayton, within 70 miles to Columbus and Cincinnati and 15 minutes north of the Dayton International Airport
- Latest innovations include the Da Vinci Xi Robot, Olympus ureteroscope/cystoscopes, Level II Cath Lab, Wound Care Center, expanded ED, and much more!
CHOOSE YOUR LIFESTYLE
NoneIn Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as Best in the Nation. View list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCAs located throughout Southwest Ohio.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC208083 email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC208083
View Full Employer Profile