Job ID: 289947556
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
Illinois Family Medicine opening near St. Louis
Contract Analyst, Recruitment Coordinator
Red Bud, IL offers a unique blend of small town living, great school systems, retail and service that you would find in much larger communities. Red Bud is a family oriented community centered around civic pride and a welcoming spirit. We offer excellent pubs and wineries, vineyards, numerous golf courses and parks, antique shopping and family-owned restaurants, a skate park, teen center, YMCA, Sports Complex, activities on the Mississippi and Kaskaskia River, beautiful Historic Homes, year-round festivals and much more. For a fun family outing, you can enjoy the indoor, interactive obstacle course, water parks, entertainment centers and childrens museums, all a short drive away. If you are seeking a high quality of life in an inviting community with something for the entire family, then Red Bud, IL is your home.
Red Bud Regional Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to provide full-time services at a Hospital-owned Multi-Specialty Group just outside St. Louis.
- Step into a busy, established clinic with strong patient base
- Employed Position
- Experience preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Office Space and Equipment ready and available
- Monday through Friday, one location (no travel)
- Outpatient only, very light call
Compensation Package May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- Full Employee Benefits Package and more!
View Full Employer Profile