Job ID: 289940468
Last Updated: 2/8/2023
Stanford Family Medicine Emeryville
Stanford Health Care
Stanford Health Care Provider Recruitment Team
Family Medicine (w/out OB)
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our clinic in Emeryville, CA.
* Opportunity to practice full spectrum Family Medicine without OB including procedures
Options available for 32 or 36 patient facing hours per week
* Access to specialists
* Diverse patient population
* Light call schedule (telephone calls) distributed evenly among all physicians.
* Eleven (11) providers in group: 6 FM physicians, 5 Advanced Practice Providers (NP/PA)
Why practice with us?
* Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
* Collaborative and collegial environment
* Physician-led and managed Medical Group
* Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
* We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
* Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our philosophy stresses the importance of family and community involvement in the care of patients. We love the challenge of taking care of entire families, particularly in todays world where families can take so many different forms.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient care with access to Stanford specialists and technology. Your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use, online tool. With MyHealth, you can manage your appointments, access your confidential medical records, request prescriptions, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UMPCareers@stanfordhealthcare.org
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/k5N1y4h2lxJNCXG8h42Rb
View Full Employer Profile