Job ID: 289930905
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Physician - Gastroenterology
FPN Crown Point
Physician Recruitment Team
Franciscan Physician Network
297 W. Franciscan Lane, Suite 203
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our busy practice in Crown Point, IN located at Franciscan Health Crown Point.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Time will be split between clinic and hospital
- Call: 1:2, split among physicians
- Average outpatient volume: 12-15 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: varies
- Average procedures performed daily: 20 + per day
- Telehealth visits offered
- Strong mentoring focus
- Brand new Franciscan Health Crown Point Hospital to be opened in 2023
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 13hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
Crown Point Attractions:
- Lake County Fairgrounds hosts a large variety of festivals and entertainment throughout the year
- Crown Point Farmers Market
- Multiple golf courses
- Lemon Lake County Park
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile