Job ID: 289926326
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
New Kentucky Primary Care opening
Contract Analyst, Recruitment Coordinator
Considered the Gem of Big Sandy, Louisa is a community of beauty and southern charm, resting in the Big Sandy River Valley and surrounded by wooded mountains. Take the family to Yatesville Lake State Park where you can enjoy boating, picnics, fishing, golf, playgrounds, hiking, camping and more. For a unique movie night, visit The Cove for a movie on the water, or take advantage of the mini golf, kayak, pedal boat or paddle board rentals. Filled with Historic Homes, Historic Churches, Fine Arts, Museums, and Galleries, along with a relaxing, inviting pace of life, Louisa could be exactly what you are looking for.
Three Rivers Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join an established, successful Hospital Affiliated Practice for a 2021 start date.
- Employed position
- Traditional Practice setup
- 1:5 Call
- Office Space and necessary equipment ready and available
- Excellent Compensation Package and established patient base!
- US BE/BC
- Clean background
- Practicing Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
- Highly Competitive Compensation with Productivity Incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Full Employee Benefits Package and more!
View Full Employer Profile