Job ID: 289920728
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Physician - Cardiology- Invasive Interventional
Specialty Physicians of IL LLC
Physician Recruitment Team
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC
3800 West 203rd Street
Call; Days; Evenings; Schedule Varies
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC is seeking aBoard Certified/Board Eligible Cardiology - Invasive Interventional physician to join our busy practice at Franciscan Health Heart and Vascular Institute Olympia Fields located in Olympia Fields, Illinois.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 9:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
With extended evening hours rotating weekends
- Weekend Holiday Call: 1:3
- Average outpatient volume: 60 - 70 patients per week
- Average inpatient volume: 50 60 patients per week
- Common Diagnoses:
Abnormalities of Heart Rhythm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain
- Heart Failure
Cardiac angioplasty and stent placement, including drug eluting stents
- Rotational Artherectomy
- Carotid Stenting
WHO WE ARE:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC has assembled an unmatched team of accomplished physicians to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all ages across a broad spectrum of specialties and disciplines. The south and southwest suburbs now have a physician group comprised entirely of doctors that have developed experience and expertise in specific specialties.
In addition to developing clinical expertise in their specialties, Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC doctors strongly embrace the philosophy that comfort, compassion and patient satisfaction are key elements of quality care. So, we take our time. We listen. We counsel. We personally attend to our patients through the entirety of their care.
New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Olympia Fields is a suburb of Chicago without the hustle and bustle of living downtown. It offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools. Park your car and ride the Olympia Fields Metra into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities. Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees.
Outdoors Activities available:
- Olympia Fields Park District 150 acres of park land offering wellness, fitness, sports, arts, and dance programs.
- Iron Oaks Environmental Center 40 acre nature preserve offering cross country skiing, trails, ponds, gardens, and more.
- Performing Arts Center, Theatres, and the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC, reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC, is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile