Job ID: 289920710
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Physician - Urgent Care
FPN Crown Point
Physician Recruitment Team
Franciscan Physician Network
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an full-time Urgent Care Physician who is Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine and/or Emergency Medicine, to join our team located at Franciscan ExpressCare Crown Point in Crown Point, IN.
WHAT WE NEED:
Recent Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience preferred. Candidate will have ACLS/PALS/BLS, certifications or willing to become certified. Candidate should be comfortable seeing patients of all ages with volume of approximately 30 patients per day.
Ideal candidate should be proficient in:
- Reading basic x-rays of all body parts
- Laceration repair/wound care
- Initial ECG interpretation
- Urgent evaluation and treatment of potentially critically ill patients and the appropriate transport of these patients to the closest Emergency Room Department
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic Hours: Monday Friday 8:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m., Saturday Sunday 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
- No Call Expectation
- Average outpatient volume: 3 4 patients per hour, depending on season
- On-site Equipment:
- POCT testing
- Hospital Radiation Department
- CT Department
- Common Diagnoses:
- Musculoskeletal pain/injury
- Shortness of breath
- Upper repository infection
- Urinary tract infection
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 13hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
Crown Point Attractions:
- Lake County Fairgrounds hosts a large variety of festivals and entertainment throughout the year
- Crown Point Farmers Market
- Multiple golf courses
- Lemon Lake County Park
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile