Job ID: 289920706
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Physician - Neurology
Physician Recruitment Team
Franciscan Physician Network
759 45th Street
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our team and meet the growing demands for Neurology services in the Munster, Indiana area.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on general neurological disorders, nerve conduction studies, EEG interpretations, Botox injections, pediatric experience, along with emphasis on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills, work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Weekday, Weekend Holiday Call: 1:4
- Both inpatient and outpatient service
Average outpatient volume: 25 30 patients per week
- Average inpatient volume: 20 25 patients per week
- Inpatient Volume: 10 14 patients per day; between three different facilities
- Common Diagnoses Procedures:
- Muscle weakness
- Sensation (Neuropathy)
- Confusion (Dementia)
- Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Lou Gehrigs disease
- Alzheimers disease
- Cluster headaches and migraines
- Spinal cord disorders
- Geriatric neurology
- Botox injections
- Onsite Equipment:
- EEG equipment
- Well-established clinic
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially-insured base of employees.
- Lake Michigan
- Indiana Dunes
- Lost Marsh Environmental Recreation Area which includes 330 acre championship golf course, and nature preserve
- Year-Round Festivals and Area Events
- Towle Theater
- Horseshoe Casino
- The region offers shopping at enclosed shopping malls, an outdoor discount outlet center and miles and miles of popular chain stores in shopping plazas
- Among the South Shores agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, U-pick orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers markets
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile