Job ID: 289918226
Last Updated: 11/24/2020
Interventional Cardiologist needed near Dallas, TX
Texas Health Physicians Group
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients. Through THPG, Texas Health Resources is more than just a network of hospitals it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans. Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
* MD candidates preferred
* Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
* Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology completion required from an accredited ACGME program
* Board certified or board eligible candidates required
*Seeking candidate ready to begin practice in 2021 who is well-trained and hardworking, comfortable doing coronary and peripheral interventional work and willing to practice general cardiology.
About the Job:
* This is an employed opportunity with Texas Health Physicians Group, which is part of one of the largest healthcare systems in North Texas, and to join 6 well trained and respected cardiologists. The group is currently comprised of 4 interventional cardiologists and 2 invasive non-interventional cardiologists.
* Call will be split equally with 6 cardiologists. STEMI call will be approximately 1:10.
* The new physician will work exclusively out of a new clinic in Arlington, Texas and our hospital in Bedford.
This is an opportunity to practice in the large suburban community of Arlington, strategically located between Dallas and Fort Worth. The group is comprised of a very diverse set of cardiologists who have been in practice in the same group for 30 years. All members of the group work extremely well together and have trained from some of the top institutions in the country. The group believes in having the new physician be a partner from day one with an equal vote in group decision-making. They also believe in mentoring their new partner through practice building and complex cases, if needed.
About Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford:
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital HEB is a 322-bed facility serving the communities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and surrounding area. Texas Health HEB is a Level III Trauma facility averaging 50,000 visits each year. The hospital is certified by the Joint Commission for Chest Pain and as a Primary Stroke Center. Texas Health HEB recently replaced and modernized its entire surgical suite and has two DaVinci Xi surgical robots among its eight operating rooms
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
View Full Employer Profile