Job ID: 289915556
Last Updated: 9/15/2022
Neurologist Jobs in Austin & Central Texas Locations
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health is expanding, and we are seeking ABMS/ABOS Board Certified or Eligible Neurologists to join our team in Austin and the surrounding area locations throughout central Texas.
Current Opportunities Include:
- General Neurology- Marble Falls, TX (near Austin)- Outpatient only or light call, if desired
- General Neurology- Austin (Oak Hill area)- EMG skills desired, outpatient focus
- Movement Disorder Neurology- Round Rock, TX (Austin suburb), outpatient focus
- General Neurology- Temple, Texas (Primarily outpatient- light inpatient call )
- General Neurology- Outpatient Only- Waco, TX (NO call or inpatient work involved)
- General Neurology- College Station, TX (by Houston)- EMG skills desired (Outpatient with light inpt call)
- Neuro-hospitalist- Temple (initially Mon.-Fri. but will evolve to 7 days on/off- expected by 2023)
- General Neurology- Lakeway (Outpatient only)
- Neuro-hospitalist- Lakeway (7 days on/off)
- General Neurology- Killeen, Texas (Outpatient w/light inpatient call schedule TBD)
Acute strokes are handled by our Tele-stroke team of Vascular Neurologist, based out of Temple. Our Temple campus is the primary teaching site for Texas A&M College of Medicine medical students and residents and soon to be Baylor College of Medicine medical students. Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Temple, was recently ranked # 2 in the nation as a Major Top Teaching Hospital by IBM Watson in 2021. Teaching involvement is available at all locations for those who qualify and are interested.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White includes 48 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,800 active physicians, over 47,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package that begins with four weeks of vacation and three weeks of CME.
Apply online at Jobs.BSWHealth.com. For additional information, contact:
Tara Moore | 254-724-0535 | Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org
View Full Employer Profile