Job ID: 289903727
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Physician - Family Medicine - OB
Franciscan Physician Network
Physician Recruitment Team
Madison Family Medicine
Franciscan Physician Network
747 East County Line Road #D
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board CertifiedFamily Medicine physician with Obstetrics training to join our growing practice at Franciscan Physician Network Madison Family Medicine in Greenwood, Indiana. Interested candidate will be joining a team of three APPs and four Physicians.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to care for the whole family as well as have OB training. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traditional schedule: Monday, 8:00 a.m. 6:30 p.m. Tuesday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Flexible schedule, 4-day work week is optional
- Must be able to work until 7:00 p.m. on Monday; Optional hours other weekdays
- Weekend Call: 1:14
- Holiday Call: 1:6
- Call of 1:7 for weekday and weekend
- Average outpatient volume: 18 22 patients per day
- Inpatient volume can vary based on OB/deliveries
- Fast paced environment with seasoned providers to learn from
- Collaborative team-focused environment
- Common Diagnoses:
Child and adult wellness visits
- Routine Pre-Natal checks
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Heart failure
- On-Site Equipment
Point of care testing available
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 13hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Greenwood is a suburb on the Southside of Indianapolis located in Johnson County. With a distinct family-friendly atmosphere, Greenwood offers lower home prices than some of Indianapoliss northern suburbs, along with a diverse business community, a historic downtown, and access to big-city amenities. With 271 acres of recreational space spread across 14 public parks, Greenwood has an expansive system of playgrounds, basketball and tennis courts, open fields, picnic areas, and miles of city trails. Families can enjoy the Freedom Springs Aquatic Center, or the newly renovated Greenwood Community Center. The area is also a golfers haven, with seven courses in the immediate vicinity.
- Greenwood Community Center
- 17 Greenwood City Parks
- Multi-Use Trails and Walkways
- Indy South Greenwood Airport
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile