Job ID: 289903716
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Physician - Endocrinology
Franciscan Physician Network
Physician Recruitment Team
Diabetes and Endocrinology
Franciscan Physician Network
5230A East Stop 11 Road
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to meet the growing demand for Diabetes and Endocrinology services at FPN Diabetes Endocrinology Specialists Indianapolis on the south side of Indianapolis, Indiana. Interested candidate will be joining an established practice with a skilled provider team of seven physicians and five advanced practice providers.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills with a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible schedule, typically 4 days a week
- Both outpatient and inpatient coverage
Anticipated outpatient volume: 15-16 patients per day
- Anticipated inpatient volume varies based on consultations
- Shared call expectation of 1:7
Cover inpatient rounding every 7th week
- With the assistance of the Triage Logic Nurse system, number of calls during off hours is limited
- Extensive resources including onsite Clinical Diabetes Educators
- Travel to outreach locations - Mooresville, Shelbyville, Franklin, Plainfield, Martinsville, Columbus, Greenwood and Greencastle
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 13hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Mooresville, Indiana, located in the heartland of America, combines a small town atmosphere with the benefits of a big city. It offers a beautiful Midwestern setting conducive to idyllic family life. Just 10 miles southwest of our state capital, Mooresville is positioned next to a major distribution center and international air hub. Mooresville is the Crossroads of Progress and is becoming the new home of many businesses and families. The Town of Mooresville park system consists of five parks offering picnicking, playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts, soccer fields, walking/jogging trails, baseball diamonds, and a small amphitheater for summer concerts.
- Close proximity to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS)
- Visit Fountain Square, Mass Ave, Broad Ripple
- Catch a Pacers game
- Indianapolis Indians
- Indianapolis Colts
- Bike and walk the Monon Trail
- Bike, run, walk, hike and enjoy the water actives at Eagle Creek
- Play a round of golf, at one of the many golf courses in the surrounding area
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile