Job ID: 289901444
Last Updated: 8/3/2021
Over $300K seeing 18 Patients - Gulf Coast Endocrinology - Outpatient - No Call
- Hospital Employed Outpatient Endocrinology
Opportunity to build a program
- $265,000 base salary with wRVU productivity
Residency stipend for candidates still in training
Internal Loan Repayment
- Referrals from Primary Care Physicians just waiting for you
- Primary Care docs can manage their Bread Butter Diabetes patients
Work with complex cases
- 4.5 Day work week - NO INPATIENT CALL!!!
- Academic affiliation through LSU
- Aggressive Sign-on, Full Benefits, Malpractice and over 5 weeks off per year!
- 220-Bed,stand alone, non-profit facility - over $100million in improvements
Additional renovations slated through 2020
- Live in a close-knit community with beautiful oak-lined streets
Over 70K in town with a draw area of over 300K
- Knowing your neighbor is the norm, not the exception here in town
- Combining the best of small-town values with great amenities
- Booming economy Natural gas, Ports/Shipping, gaming and health care
- Centrally located; two-hours from Houston and Baton Rouge
- Quality of education is unmatched for a town this size
4-year University in town
- World Class recreation in your backyard
30 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico
Pacific Companies is a national physicianrecruitment firm that works with clients and physicians for bothPermanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions from employed to private practice, including various recruitment agreements.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Endocrinologist who wants to be part of a wonderful, team-oriented atmosphere with a solid organization. Ive traveled to the Gulf Coast on several occasions and this is truly one of the best communities Ive seen thus far. If you would like more information, please call me, Teddy Duran, at your earliest convenience, or email your CV with the best day/time for a brief conversation. Visit us at www.pacificcompanies.com.
View Full Employer Profile