Job ID: 289875239
Last Updated: 7/6/2020
Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity near Richmond/DC- Join an Established, Busy Group
Britt Medical Search
We are seeking a board certified/eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join a busy private practice. The group was established in 1978 and has eight Cardiologists and five Nurse Practitioners. The practice offers the full range of inpatient and outpatient cardiology services including advanced electrophysiology and complex coronary interventions. Enjoy practicing in a 20,000 sq. office with an accredited diagnostic laboratory, just minutes from the hospital. We are seeking a well-trained physician with a commitment to high quality patient care and growth.
Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed, all-private, medical/surgical hospital located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Since our opening in June of 2010, the facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community, offering:
- 24-hour emergency department care
- Advanced technology operating rooms
- Obstetrics maternity care, including lactation services, childbirth education classes, perinatology services
- Neonatal newborn care, including a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Radiology imaging services including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, CT, MRI, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine
- Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy for children and adults
- Intensive Care Unit step-down Progressive Care Unit
- Cardiac care including cardiac catheterization, EKG, coronary interventions electrophysiology studies with pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Inpatient Psychiatric behavioral health services
- A state-of-the-art Cancer center including radiation therapy, infusion services, and stereotactic radiosurgery
- Surgical services including: orthopedics, spine, bariatric, ENT, urology, oncology, vascular, gynecological, and plastic surgery.
Medical center is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and is certified by the National Institute for Care of Hospitalized Elderly (NICHE). SRMC has been recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
Fredericksburg, Virginia is conveniently located one hour south of Washington, D.C. and one hour north of Richmond, VA, in one of the most rapidly growing areas of the country. As the place of George Washington's boyhood home and the location of five civil war era battles, US history abounds. Residents are offered a wide range of choices in where to shop and dine, as well as abundant recreational and cultural opportunities, including performing arts at the University of Mary Washington and Riverside Theater, the area Children's museum, a myriad of downtown galleries, and the studio of American impressionist Gari Melchers. The area hosts festivals and events annually, including farmers markets, First Fridays, and the Marine Corps half Marathon. Affordable housing includes sprawling farmland, family-friendly gated communities, and downtown modern apartments. The options for outdoor adventure are endless, with year-round hiking, golf, fishing, and water sports on the Rappahannock River and nearby Lake Anna, with just a two hour drive to Virginia's beaches or the mountains. Come discover why what has been hailed as "the perfect getaway city in Virginia" is also the perfect place to call home!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL212065
View Full Employer Profile