Job ID: 289860825
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Physician - Psychiatry Outpatient
Franciscan Physician Network
Physician Recruitment Team
Franciscan Physician Network
5230 E. Stop 11 Rd, #300
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/BoardCertified General Psychiatristto meet the growing demandfor psychiatric services on the south side of Indianapolis. This is an outpatient position focused on medication management. Franciscan Health Indianapolis offers a full complement of outpatient behavioral health services. With the exception of Consult Liaison services, Franciscan Health Indianapolis does not have inpatient behavioral health services. The focus of this position is on outpatient services with commitment to back up Consult Liaison services.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Schedule: Monday -Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Average outpatientvolume: 20 - 22 patients per day
- Weekday, Weekend Holiday Call:1:7
- Common Diagnoses Procedures:
Major Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation
- Pharmacologic Management
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE
Indianapolis, Indianas capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBAs Pacers, the WNBAs Fever, the NFLs Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- White River State Park and the Canal Walk
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Childrens Museum, The Eiteljorg, and many more museums
- Various shopping districts like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores; and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy independent shops and boutiques.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile