Job ID: 289860790
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Physician - Endocrinology
Franciscan Physician Network
Physician Recruitment Team
Franciscan Physician Network
761 45th Street
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board EligibleEndocrinologist to join a busy, established group at FPN Munster Medical Center located in Munster, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
- Weekday, Weekend Holiday Call: 1:6
- Average outpatient volume:15 - 20patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 4 - 6 per week
- Common Diagnoses:
Diabetes Type I and II
- Thyroid diseases
- Adrenal mass
- Pituitary diseases
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially-insured base of employees. Munster schools have been rated Indiana Blue Ribbon schools and have been awarded five-star ratings.
- Lake Michigan
- Indiana Dunes
- Lost Marsh Environmental Recreation Area which includes 330-acre championship golf course, and nature preserve
- LEED-certified Centennial Park and Golf Course
- Midwest Training Ice Center
- Year-Round Festivals and Area Events
- Towle Theater, Centre for the Visual and Performing Arts
- Horseshoe Casino
- The region offers shopping at enclosed shopping malls, an outdoor discount outlet center and miles and miles of popular chain stores in shopping plazas
- Among the South Shores agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, U-pick orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers markets and many local breweries
Many miles of bike paths throughout Northwest Indiana
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile