Job ID: 289838518
Last Updated: 11/16/2020
Join the outpatient Internal Medicine service at Tanner Medical Center in Carrollton, GA
Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton
Tanner Health System is seeking an experienced Internal Medicine physician for a full-time, employed outpatient position in Carrollton, GA. Tanner is a 5-hospital not-for-profit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across western Georgia and east Alabama. Our physicians and staff are provided with the latest technology to offer the most advanced treatment options for the health and well-being of our patients.
The Internist will join Tanner Medical Group, a multi-specialty group of 30 plus practices encompassing approximately 150 employed physicians, serving Carrollton and the surrounding communities. Tanner Primary Care of Carrollton is an outpatient only practice located in Carrollton that will admit patients through the hospitalist service. The group currently consist of 3 Internist, a Family Practitioner and a Nurse Practitioner.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
-MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent
-Internal Medicine Residency training
-BC/BE in Internal Medicine
-Eligibility for Georgia medical license
The city of Carrollton, GA, located 45 minutes west of Atlanta, GA and 2 hours east of Birmingham, AL, has a population of approximately 35,000 with a medical service population of over 350,000. This vibrant and growing community has a planned growth strategy while maintaining a real sense of local community.
- Home of the University of West Georgia approximately 15,000 students
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence
- Private schools available
- Home of the University of West Georgia
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community
- 45 minutes to Hartsfield International Airport
- Exceptional recreational opportunities available including the Carrollton GreenBelt (an 18- mile shared use path)
- Enjoy easy access to the Atlanta United, Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain and The Atlanta Aquarium
For more information on this or any position with Tanner Health System contact:
Sr. Physician Recruiter
View Full Employer Profile