Job ID: 289819276
Last Updated: 5/31/2020
Urologist - Stephenville
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking to hire a BC/BE urologist for our primary care group in Stephenville, TX.
About Our Group:
- Stephenville Medical and Surgical Clinic was established in 1929 and is a multispecialty clinic serving Erath, Stephenville, and surrounding areas.
- Our practice includes 13 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners, efficiently managed by a tenured staff.
- The clinic has providers in Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology and Urology.
- The complex includes a 30,000 square foot facility with physicians offices, radiology services that include digital mammography, sonography, nuclear studies, BMD, plain films and mobile MRI. They also have an in-house CLIA certified high complexity laboratory on site.
About the Position:
- Full-time schedule, outpatient only
- Fully integrated EMR and a solid referral base.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Urology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certification or eligibility required
Located in Stephenville, TX:
- Stephenville, Texas has a population of over 22,000 and is located about 70 miles southwest of Fort Worth.
- The leading industry is Agriculture, and it is home to Tarleton State University with over 13,000 enrolled students.
- Stephenville was named in Norman Cramptons The 100 Best Small Towns in America and is known as the Cowboy Capital of the World and the 'City of Champions.
- Small town life may not be for everyone, but if youre attracted to the small town environment, strong work ethics, and family values set against the beautiful backdrop of the Bosque River, Stephenville may be the city for you.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician-led organization comprised of 600 practices with 2,400+ providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile