Job ID: 289795974
Last Updated: 5/31/2020
Pediatrician - Houston–Webster
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently hiring for a BC/BE pediatrician for our private practice in the Houston metropolitan area.
- Well-established pediatric practice that has been serving the Houston/Galveston community for 15 years.
- Currently 1 pediatrician at the practice who provides care to pediatric patients of all ages, from newborns to early 20s.
- We are looking for a provider with an entrepreneurial mindset that is ready to build a patient panel.
- Full-time or part-time schedule.
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits, with the option for partnership.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
Located in Webster, TX:
- Webster is a city located within the HoustonSugar Land metropolitan area and serves at the midpoint between downtown Houston and Galveston.
- The suburbs of Houston have great advantages including a large international community and a thriving economy, rich with opportunity across all sectors.
- Mild, year-round temperatures encourages recreation outdoors and allows for time to explore the eclectic, culture-filled neighborhoods, restaurants, and attractions nearby.
- The city is home to the Texas Medical Centerthe world's largest concentration of academic and research health institutions, including MD Anderson Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, and the UT Health Science Center.
- Webster proves to be an ideal place for a family to grow and thrive.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization composed of more than 600 practices with 2,300+ providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile