Job ID: 289792242
Last Updated: 1/20/2020
Prevea Health Seeking Otolaryngologist to Join Practice in Wis.
- Benefit from the convenience of working in a practice located within HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital, a Level III 55-bed hospital community hospital, providing easy of access to perform inpatient consults and surgeries
- Prevea 360 insurance program, an attractive choice for employers and families in the Sheboygan community and area PCPs, ensures a guaranteed referral base
- Sheboygans draw population is 250,000+
- Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Work in partnership with a hospital system, HSHS, with specialized physician support
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
In 2019, Sheboygan was ranked as one of the top 10 best cities in Wisconsin to live in. With events almost every weekend, Sheboygan is a big city with a small town feel. Located in Northeast Wisconsin on Lake Michigan, the city is known as the Malibu of the Midwest as a favorite spot for surfers, kite boarders, kayakers and stand-up paddle boarders. Children and teens have excellent public and private school options while growing up in a diverse community. The experience of living in Sheboygan is hard to beat.
View Full Employer Profile