Job ID: 289791904
Last Updated: 4/15/2021
Northern Atlanta Dermatology Practice seeking a Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist
North Atlanta Suburban Dermatology Group seeking a Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon
Join a physician-owned practice located nearDuluth, GA. A team of 11 providers welcome a Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist to the practice! Currently referring out 1000 Mohs cases annually.Walk into a ready-made practice, with patients to see day one. Option to work out of 1 or 2 offices within 20 minutes of each other for General Dermatology. Physicians are booked out 5-6 weeks!
Duluth is situated 45 minutes north in the suburbs ofAtlanta, GAwith plenty of establishments for shopping, dining and entertainment. Living in Duluth is inexpensive as it was in fact ranked by BusinessWeek Magazine as the most affordable suburb in Georgia.You are also a short drive to the city of Atlanta!
- Work 3 days a week of Mohs Surgery and 1-2 days of Medical Dermatology
- Access to 1,000 Mohs Surgery Cases Annually year 1
- Highly successful practice, with huge patient demand
- Work out of one or two practice locations. Offices are 20 minutes apart.
- Enjoy practicing your choice of General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, Cosmetics, and Mohs Surgery
- Each provider is assisted with 2-3 MAs
- Current physicians typically see 40-50patients a day
- Flexible 4-5 day a week work schedule
- Specific softwaresystem in place for EMR
Employment Benefits and Perks include:
- Earn a competitive base salary+ generous % of collections
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Georgia Medical License
- Paid membership and licensing fees
- Paid Malpractice
- Dental, Vision and 100% Medical Insurance paid by practice
- Receive a 401k + match
For further details regarding this outstanding opportunity, contactStephen Gubbelsat636-239-1787 ext: 140. Email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.comfor immediate consideration.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 140
Cell: (636) 390-3508
View Full Employer Profile