Job ID: 289785436
Last Updated: 4/15/2021
Jacksonville, FL Dermatology Group Adding Experienced NP/PA To Join Growing Practice!
Jacksonville, FL Dermatology Group adding Experienced NP/PA To Join Growing Practice!
MyDermRecruiteris actively interviewing Experienced Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants for our client in beautiful Jacksonville, FL. St. John's County has been featured in multiple publications, being named one of the best places to live in the nation! Enjoy diverse and welcoming neighborhoods with affordable housing, low traffic and great schools, with St. John's County school district named #1 in the state. Enjoy beautiful beaches only minutes away along with fishing, sailing, and many great attractions in downtown Jacksonville!
This private practice Dermatology Group is looking for a team oriented, hard working and caring NP/PA to join their team. See patients for medical and cosmetic dermatology. Group is adding provider due to patient demand and group expanding.
- 2 years of Dermatology Experience as NP/PA required
- Experience assisting with Mohs Surgery a plus
- Work 5 days/week, no weekends!
- Looking for a team oriented, hard working candidate with a passion for Dermatology
- EMR system currently in place
- Competitive compensation includingproductivity bonuses!
- Full Benefits including health, CME/PTO and more!
For further details, call Zach Wissman at (636) 239-1787 ext: 160 or email your CV directly to zach@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration.
P: 636.239.1787 Ext. 160
View Full Employer Profile