Job ID: 289780332
Last Updated: 9/12/2019
Physician - Franciscan Express Care
Franciscan Physician Network
Physician Recruitment Team
Franciscan Express Care
Franciscan Physician Network
1001 N. Madison Ave.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible physicians who practice quality medicine, are friendly and caring, and will provide excellent customer service to its patients to join our group at Franciscan Immediate Care in central Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have excellent diagnostic skills with strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will be a quick thinker, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills while working collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 7 a.m. 3 p.m. Or 3 p.m. 11 p.m.
- Weekend and Holiday schedule rotations
- Will rotate between four urgent care facilities
- 3.5 patients treated per hour on average
- Common Diagnoses:
- Cold, flu and cough
- Strains, sprains and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Online scheduling
- Outreach to Indianapolis and surrounding areas
- Electronic health record customized for Urgent Care
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified; Physician License
Travel:Up to 50%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile