Job ID: 289780326
Last Updated: 9/12/2019
Physician - Family Medicine
Franciscan Physician Network
Physician Recruitment Team
Mooresville Family Care
Franciscan Physician Network
1001 Hadley Road
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our location at FPN Mooresville Family Care in Mooresville, IN.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Tentative 2021 start date
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Weekday call is rotated among the physicians and APPs: 1:07
- Weekend Call: 1:07
- Holiday Call 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: 23 - 26 patients per day
- No OB
- Common Diagnoses
- Wellness Visits
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis is located in beautiful Marion County, IN. Located 3.5 hours southeast of downtown Chicago, 4 hours to Michigan and 4.5 hours to Nashville, TN.
Indianapolis is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburb feel, the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools surrounding the city.
Population: Indianapolis = 864,771 Marion County = 939,020
- Indianapolis has a plethora of restaurants to choose from. From the famous Hoosier Tenderloin, cuisines from around the world, farm-to-table eats with many more options to choose from
- Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
- Outdoors Activities available:
Clse proximity to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS)
- Visit Funtain Square, Mass Ave, Broad Ripple
- Catch a Pacers game
- Check ut one of our many museums: the Childrens Museum, Indiana State Museum, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, and many more
- Strll along the Indianapolis Downtown Canal Walk which winds through White River State Park
- Check ut the Indianapolis Zoo
- Indianaplis Indians
- Indianaplis Colts
- Bike and walk the Mnon Trail
- Hunting pportunities available in the region
- Bike, run, walk, hike and enjy the water actives at Eagle Creek or Fort Benjamin Harrison
- Play a rund of golf, at one of the many golf courses Indianapolis has to offer
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile