Job ID: 289780324
Last Updated: 9/12/2019
Physician - Family Medicine
Franciscan Physician Network
Physician Recruitment Team
Martinsville Family and Internal Medicine
Franciscan Physician Network
49 Bills Blvd
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our growing practice at Martinsville Family Internal Medicine in Martinsville, IN
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Traditional schedule: Monday - Friday, 8A to 5P
- Shared Weekday and Weekend Call
- Holiday Call 1:6
- Average volume for existing physician is 20 - 25 patients per day
- No inpatient work or OB
- Five most common diagnosis
- Wellness Visits
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christs ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Board Certified
Certification(s): Physician License
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile