Job ID: 289780292
Last Updated: 9/12/2019
Advanced Practice Provider - Psychiatry
Franciscan Physician Network
Physician Recruitment Team
Outpatient Behavioral Health South
Franciscan Physician Network
24 Joliet Street
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an Advanced Practice Providers to meet the growing demand for psychiatric services at Franciscan Health Dyer in Dyer, IN. Interested candidate will join an established practice which includes six general psychiatrists,three child adolescent psychiatristsand two advanced practice providers. APP will collaborate with a team of psychologists, therapists and social workers.
WHAT WE NEED
Candidate will primarily focus on adult patient care, thrive in a fast paced environment and be team oriented. Provider will need to work collaboratively with physician to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Candidate will also have desire to develop strong ties with patients and the community in which they serve. Psychiatric medicine prescribing experience is required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Including twoevenings until 8:00 p.m.
- Primarily focus on adult patient care
- Experienced clinical support staff
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division ofFRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation,
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Paid Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially-insured base of employees.
- Lake Michigan
- Indiana Dunes
- Lost Marsh Environmental Recreation Area which includes 330 acre championship golf course, and nature preserve
- Year-Round Festivals and Area Events
- Towle Theater
- Horseshoe Casino
- The region offers shopping at enclosed shopping malls, an outdoor discount outlet center and miles and miles of popular chain stores in shopping plazas
- Among the South Shores agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, U-pick orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers markets
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
License(s): Nurse Practitioner; Physician Assistant
Certification(s): Certified Nurse Practitioner; Physician Assistant
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
View Full Employer Profile