Job ID: 289775703
Last Updated: 5/31/2020
Non-invasive Cardiologist - Melbourne, FL
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently hiring for a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to join our team, Health First Medical Group, in Melbourne, FL.
- Employed FT position with Health First Medical Group, the largest, multi-specialty group in Brevard County.
- High service demand due to the growing population.
- Privileges at Palm Bay Hospital (120 beds) and Holmes Regional Medical Center (517 beds)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- Eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or current Florida license
- Echo, TEE, structural heart imaging/CT and nuclear medicine experience preferred
- U.S. citizen or green card; no VISA assistance available
Compensation & Benefit Package:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary & bonus based on performance metrics.
- Retirement Savings Options
- Full benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life).
- Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, relocation allowance, employee assistance, and many other optional benefits (auto, legal, pet insurance, and more).
About the Group:
- 2018-2019 Great Place to Work and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Stable, experienced, well-established group provides more security. A multi-specialty group with a referral base (approx. 70 primary care providers) backed by a successful health system.
- The group provides experienced practice management and resources to ensure the success of the provider.
- Health First Medical Group is part of Health First Inc. which is the only fully integrated delivery network in Central Florida.
- Health First Medical Group is a premier well-established, multi-specialty group with more than 400 physicians practicing over 50 of specialties in over 25 office locations in Brevard County Florida
- HFMG is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group located on the space coast with an established and respected reputation among patients and colleagues.
- Our staff and providers have an excellent reputation of providing quality care to the local and surrounding community for 24 years
About Melbourne, FL:
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Places to Live by U.S. News in 2019.
- A family-oriented, affordable community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Consisting of a top ten school system in the state of Florida and highly ranked universities like Florida State University and the University of Central Florida.
- The Space Coast is not only the birthplace of space, but also known as a tech hub; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- Alongside all the fun, Brevard County has excellent public and private schools and great housing options.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile