Job ID: 289763089
Last Updated: 5/31/2020
Neurologist - Melbourne, FL
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently hiring for a BC/BE neurologist to join our team, Health First Medical Group, in the Brevard County area.
- Health First Medical Group is part of Health First, a healthcare Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) located on Central Floridas east coast and Brevard Countys only IDN.
- Our IDN is comprised of several services, including four hospitals. Our largest hospital facility, Health Firsts Holmes Regional Medical Center, has 514 beds and is a premier tertiary referral hospital, while our community hospitals include 150-bed, 152-bed and 84-bed hospitals.
- We are also home to the only state-accredited Level II trauma center in Brevard and Indian River counties.
- Full-time schedule with both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Hiring due to the retirement of a physician, physician will assume an established practice
- When you join our team, you can expect a competitive, guaranteed base salary in addition to a production bonus, full benefits offered to you and your family, paid Continuing Medical Education (CME), retirement benefits, relocation allowance and more.
- Board certification in neurology
- DEA license is required
- Nerve conduction, EEG, EMG skills are expected, with botox, sleep, PD, HA procedures preferred
About Melbourne, FL:
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Places to Live by U.S. News in 2019.
- A family-oriented, affordable community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Consisting of a top ten school system in the state of Florida and highly ranked universities like Florida State University and the University of Central Florida.
- The Space Coast is not only the birthplace of space, but also known as a tech hub; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- Alongside all the fun, Brevard County has excellent public and private schools and great housing options.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile