Job ID: 289564820
Last Updated: 1/14/2020
Neurologist Needed in Western WI.
Prevea Health - Eau Claire
- Outpatient practice with opportunities for inpatient consults at HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, if desired
- CARF accredited facility in acute inpatient rehab (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities)
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center offering IV tPA, the regions only program performing clot retrieval for ischemic stroke
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Neurodiagnostic modalities including polysomnography, EMG, EEG, ultrasound and CT.
- Inpatient and critical care coverage provided by HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- Participation in many health insurance networks, including the Prevea360 Health Plan
Eau Claire, with a population of 67,000 located in western Wisconsin, offers a top-notch performance center in the heart of downtown and several music festivals throughout the summer. Outdoor enthusiasts have many parks and trails to choose from with opportunities to participate in seasonal activities such as baseball, soccer, hockey and curling. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, 16 elementary schools, four middle schools and three high schools. With a low cost of living and safe environment, Eau Claire is a city for you and your family to thrive in.
View Full Employer Profile