Job ID: 289541097
Last Updated: 10/22/2020
- Seeking Clinical Neurologist to join our team.
- Our ideal candidate would be someone looking for a collaborative Neurology practice, who is open to seeing the variety of patients that we serve, but also has the opportunity to specialize. Some of the areas of specialization we are looking for include Neurophysiology; Movement disorder and Behavioral Neurology.
- Building comprehensive and coordinated neuroscience programs currently supported by 7 Neurologists, 1 Stroke Neurologist, 1 Stroke Program Manager,1 Hospital Physician assistant; 1 Pediatric Neurologist, 2 Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, 4 Clinic Nurse practitioners, 1 Clinic Physician Assistant, 2 Adult Neuropsychologists, 4 Adult Psychometrists, 1 Pediatric Neuropsychologist; 1 Pediatric Psychometrist;
- 3 Neurosurgeons, 5 Adult Physiatrists and 1 Pediatric Physiatrist. We are in the process of developing a Neuro-Hospitalist program.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Opportunities for primarily clinic practice or primarily hospital practice or an equal combination. Open to all three scenarios. Call is rotated evenly among group until 2 Hospital based Neurology physicians are hired
- Neuroscience unit at Essentia Healths St. Marys Medical Center includes a Neuro Trauma unit and Neuro step down unit along with general beds. Essentia Health St. Marys Medical Center is a 336-bed regional tertiary hospital. Inpatient rehab unit at Essentia Health Miller Dwan, a 150-bed hospital
- Practice supported by a wide variety of specialty services. Procedures offered include state-of-the-art electroneurodiagnostics, all new digital EEG/Video evoked potential equipment, intraoperative monitoring, depth electrode recordings, a regional sleep disorders center, Invasive Cardiology, Rehab services and comprehensive CT and MRI services
- Opportunities to specialize in Neurophysiology; Movement disorder; Multiple Sclerosis, the development of a Behavioral Neurology program and open to other Neurology Specialties.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
View Full Employer Profile