Job ID: 289541089
Last Updated: 9/16/2020
Family Medicine (OB Optional) - Hibbing, MN
- Join an experienced, progressive, well-respected primary care group (6 Family Practice Physicians) with full diagnostic and therapeutic support services, including pharmacy, infusion services, and rehabilitative services for adult and pediatric patients.
- Mentoring provided to new physicians.
- Clinic call 1:6, with pediatric call 1:5
- 34 to 36 contact hours/week
- Outpatient practice
- Full complement of visiting specialties including; surgical and medical orthopedics, oncology, pediatric psychiatry, pediatric ophthalmology, nephrology, neurology, weight management, and occupational medicine.
- Home town environment with support of a large health system
- Option for less than full-time employment.
- EPIC medical records PACS Radiology
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- OB Optional
- Hibbing is known for its scenic lakes, and forests, as well as a rich and diverse history. While Hibbing is a well-known center for mining operations, it has also become known for recreational opportunities, including hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate Hibbings proximity to the wilderness of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area and the extensive network of cross-country ski, snowshoe, and snowmobile trails. Hibbing is also close to indoor recreation with theaters, museums, and musical venues. It has excellent public and private schools as well as a community college and technical school. Both high school and college sports are popular and supported by the community. Ethnic and cultural diversity make Hibbing a well-rounded place to raise a family.
- Approximately 75 miles NW of Duluth/Superior
- Hibbing population: 18,000 - Service area: 52,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
View Full Employer Profile